Two Brothers - New Tiger Movie Coming June 25th
Todd
2004-06-10 05:55:13 UTC
Can view Trailer an more here, Looks like it`s gonna be a pretty good movie.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/two_brothers/trailer/

~Todd~ =^..^=
~Simba`s Pride of Big Cats~
http://BigCats.tripod.com
Pierced Tiger
2004-06-23 21:19:10 UTC
i saw the trailer for it and it look great and i cant wait to see it.

is it out in the states on the June 25th or the UK

and anyone know when it ocming out in the uk
http://BigCats.tripod.com
Ian Gibbons
2004-06-23 23:34:10 UTC
Post by Pierced Tiger
i saw the trailer for it and it look great and i cant wait to see it.
is it out in the states on the June 25th or the UK
and anyone know when it ocming out in the uk
If you find out would you mind letting me know?

Cheers,
Ian
--
Replace 'invalid' with 'co.uk'
and fill the void with 'ian' to
Pierced Tiger
2004-06-26 07:39:55 UTC
according to the UGC cinemas it out on the some time next month but i am
having problems opening it to find out and it wil be under flims coming
soon, if anyone does get on it let me know when it is
Pierced Tiger