Christina Aguilera naked
Peter Hucker
2004-04-03 09:44:53 UTC
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.netCelebsRus.net
Anyone got Norton and detect this? Mine didn't, and their reporting system is
broken.
--
http://www.petersparrots.com for a gigabyte of my digital photos, including my 5
parrots

Why is bra singular and panties plural?
Meat-->Plow
2004-04-03 13:02:26 UTC
Post by Peter Hucker
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.netCelebsRus.net
Anyone got Norton and detect this? Mine didn't, and their reporting system is
broken.
That's why you gotta watch this shit. Even after getting current definitions,
NAV 2003 didn't pick up on it.
Peter Hucker
2004-04-03 13:13:50 UTC
Post by Meat-->Plow
Post by Peter Hucker
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.netCelebsRus.net
Anyone got Norton and detect this? Mine didn't, and their reporting system is
broken.
That's why you gotta watch this shit. Even after getting current definitions,
NAV 2003 didn't pick up on it.
Now why would I be stupid enough to open a screensaver posted on multiple
newsgroups, with a web address pasted in not twice, but fifty times? And the
attachment is that characteristiv virus size of 75KB.
--
http://www.petersparrots.com for a gigabyte of my digital photos, including my 5
parrots
http://www.insanevideoclips.com for videos of people falling over, stuff blowing up,
etc

Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't they be
called builts?
Meat-->Plow
2004-04-04 14:07:49 UTC
Post by Peter Hucker
Post by Meat-->Plow
Post by Peter Hucker
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net CelebsRus.net
CelebsRus.netCelebsRus.net
Anyone got Norton and detect this? Mine didn't, and their reporting system is
broken.
That's why you gotta watch this shit. Even after getting current definitions,
NAV 2003 didn't pick up on it.
Now why would I be stupid enough to open a screensaver posted on multiple
newsgroups, with a web address pasted in not twice, but fifty times? And the
attachment is that characteristiv virus size of 75KB.
I don't know, only you can answer that one. What I can't figure out is why
anyone would want to see that fat cunt naked in the first place.
Peter Hucker
2004-04-04 14:16:39 UTC
Post by Meat-->Plow
Post by Peter Hucker
Post by Meat-->Plow
Post by Peter Hucker
[...]
Has she got fat? Last time I saw her (MTV video) she was in no way fat, not even
podgy!
--
Computer possessed? Try DEVICE=C:\EXOR.SYS