Exotic Animal Rescue
e***@hotmail.com
2005-11-22 16:30:10 UTC
Exotic Animal Rescue Houston. Specializing in Primates and
Wallaby/Wallaroo
rescue. We can also take large cats on a case by case basis. Your
privacy as
well as ours is very important with the way some poeple are about
exotic
animal ownership. Oftentimes your rescue is tax deductable. We do not
take White Tigers. All primates must pass a monkey pox screen prior to
placement on either our West Texas or Arizona preserves.
elodie deher