I need a real pic of a prehistoric cat skeleton or skull.
Flippy
2005-04-15 01:05:41 UTC
Also, it needs to be Royalty Free. Can anyone help?

TIA.
--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com
DANG
2005-04-15 08:31:51 UTC
Post by Flippy
Also, it needs to be Royalty Free. Can anyone help?
One quick image search query, "fossil" "cat" using Google provided these and
lots more,
HTH
DANG

Flippy
2005-04-15 10:49:44 UTC
Thank you, Dang, both of those photos are copyrighted. I specifically need
royalty free photos.
--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com
http://cumuseum.colorado.edu/Research/Paleo/Images/hoplophoneus_oharrai.jpg>
http://www.fossilmall.com/EDCOPE_Enterprises/vertebrates/CF016/CF016B.jpg
Karen
Sally
m***@aol.com
2005-04-22 15:47:13 UTC
Post by Flippy
Also, it needs to be Royalty Free. Can anyone help?
I have some on my site at http://www.messybeast.com/cat-prehistory.htm
(photographed myself at the Nat Hist Museum, South Kensington, London).
As long as you include a credit with the photo, you can use them
without paying royalties.

Sarah H