tiger tour india
etienne
2005-10-15 13:37:47 UTC
We like to visit some natural parks in India and hope to see the tiger
(amongst other animals of course since you are never sure).

Can someone tell us if we can visit Parks like Bandhavgarh,
Ranthambhore and Khana ourselves? Is this easy to arrange? Do you need
to make a reservation for february or can you just visit these parks
without?

If a tour is advisable? Which tour agency can you recommend?

Thanks a lot for your reply! All advice is very welcome.
Jez
2005-10-19 22:05:32 UTC
I don't know where you are based, but we had an excellent holiday with
a UK based company called TigerTrails (www.tigertrails.co.uk). We
visited all 3 parks you mention and saw tigers in each (although not
on every game drive).

I don't know what it's like this year (we went in 2003) - I have
heard some of the well known Tigers in Bandhavgarh have been lost to
poachers....

(remove the antispam part of my email addy if you want to reply)