best place to see tigers in the world
Pierced Tiger
2004-12-08 23:33:21 UTC
i was wondering where in the world will be the best place to see tiger, eg
zoo, speical parks, etc,
S***@aol.com
2004-12-09 03:50:44 UTC
I think Tiger Island might be the place to visit ? It`s in AU an has
alot of Tigers. They also put on amazing shows with the cats an even
walk them around outside in the crowd of people i think an you can pet
them from back of the neck down not there face though. Can also have
your photo taken with a Tiger. Visit here for some pics & info >>

http://groups.msn.com/BeautifulTigers/tigerisland.msnw

Also Santuaries might be a good place to look here is a site filled
with them just pick a US state an do some prowling around >>

http://cougarhillweb.org/registry.html

I myself can`t wait till Philadelphia Zoo re-does there cats house
should be ready in 2006 an they are spending $20 Million for this huge
project....

~Todd~ =^..^=
~Simba`s Pride of Big Cats~
http://BigCats.tripod.com
zoo, speical parks, etc,
Pierced Tiger
zoo, speical parks, etc,
Andreas Rüdel
2004-12-13 10:35:56 UTC
Post by Pierced Tiger
any in europe?
there are a lot of sanctuaries and reservats for bigcats and other
exotic animals that have been confiscated and/or rescued.

They are no amusement-parks and no zoos, either, so there are no
visitors and you'll have to do hard work.

But there is no better way to get to know such animals than to work with
and around them for a couple of weeks. Earning a tiger's trust is
something that touches you deep in your heart (at least me it does) :)

Keep your eyes open, there is a lot of them in Europe; they just don't
like publicity.

cheers,

andreas